

Two weekends ago, I got busy around the house. We had finally decided which room we were going to use for the nursery. Then it was time to empty it and empty it we did. I cleaned out the closet and sold the big items we had in the room that we didn't want to keep. We sold the weights and rack, the weight bench, the desk, the dresser, and technically I sold the DVD player back to Liz. Then we gave away the TV and tossed the VCR. The treadmill we kept and it got moved to the office in place of the futon which was also sold. We made a few dollars and cleared out the space. Now the room is empty and ready to be filled with all things baby. We borrowed the bassinet from Liz and we have a few baby things in the closet. Now I just have to decide what bedding I want and what colors I am going to do. Then its moving on to decorating. Let the fun begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment