Wednesday, April 28, 2010
My 4 month old
Kenley turned 4 months old yesterday and I know I totally sound like a broken record by this point, but really where has the time gone? I can hardly believe how fast she has grown and how each day is more wonderful than the last. She now rolls over, smiles, laughs, and makes all sorts of sounds (we say she is talking to us.) We have had a few sleeping issues this week but all in all we are doing great. We head to the doctor on Friday so I'll have our stats updates then. I'm assuming she weighs around 14.5lbs and we think she is about 26 inches long. BIG GIRL! She is enjoying the time at the daycare but she refuses to nap for them so sometimes we have a cranky girl after work. She did get her first boo boo the other day when she managed to flip the bouncy seat when they were outside and she knocked her head on the ground. Had a small red bump but it quickly healed and she was very alert so we didn't freak too much about a head trauma (although I had to call a friend for some mom reassurance). Nights after work go so quickly that I hardly realize the days are passing before it seems to be the wonderful weekend again. Stay tuned for Friday's update(s) and probably more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment