Monday, October 11, 2010

7 years


Like Pastor Paul told us many times before the big day, "No matter what happens, at the end of the day you are still married and that's the important thing." Boy was he right. Seven years ago, the limo didn't show up, I only got one bite of cake, and my suitcase didn't make it to the hotel room, but it was still a great day because I married a wonderful man. And over the past 7 years the same advice holds true, no matter what happens each day through the good and bad we are a team and we take on the world together. He is patient with me and loves me despite my faults. I am one lucky lady. He is a great husband and an outstanding father. It is my joy to share each day with him. So, Happy Anniversary Clay!! Here's to the next wonderful year together.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Happy Anniversary Kim and Clay! I love the fall pictures, too.