Friday, June 24, 2011

Sneak peek

We started moving Thursday. Well I guess we even did some on Wed night after the closing, but yesterday we did enough that we actually stayed at the house last night ;o) I don't have a lot of time as my mom is out loading up the car again and the internet is to be turned off here today but I thought you would all like a sneak peek...

Here we are bringing Kenley home for the 1st time ;o)


She was all smiles and couldn't believe all her stuff was at that place we always were going to see.

Then here is my FAVORITE kid's bathroom EVER...


and here is the sign of approval from the critics on the "fishy" theme...
Stay tuned for more to come ;o) We are 75% moved and getting settled. It was great to sleep there last night. It's a dream come true and we love our new Hotel Brockman!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice and I'm sure it's feeling good to get unpacked and settled. -Liz

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bathroom!! It is super cute. So glad you are getting all moved in. I can't wait to come and see it!

Lissa said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see more pictures. Post like 20 of each room so I can really see everything!

Kim said...

We have internet again so I'll post pics soon!!