Monday, July 4, 2011
This girl...
This girl has recently shown an interest in the potty and will stand up after her bath and say "pee pee." She has an interest in watching me use the bathroom and will tell the pee pee "bye bye" as I flush the toilet. She has sat on the toilet (the real one with me holding her in a hover) a few times and tonight showed a big interest in the new potty we got for her. Well, this girl, she peed in the potty for the first time tonight and I missed it, but when I got in there and Clay told me, she had the biggest smile on her face (and so did I as I clapped and praised her). This girl, may be on the road to potty training early but I'm not gonna push it. Just see what interest she has at night after baths and maybe go from there. This girl, steals my heart more every day ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya for Kenley. She will be potty trained before you know it. (Especially since you just bought all those diapers.) :)
Post a Comment