- I do not miss taking my basal body temps. I think about it occasionally and I really don't miss doing it every morning at 6. I thought about checking it just for fun but it should still be up as my hormone levels are up and I'm cooking a bun in the oven so we need to bring the heat!
- I jinxed myself today. I knew I shouldn't have said or even thought about it. I made the remark that I hadn't been nauseous since Saturday which was a nice break. I was nauseous almost daily each afternoon from about 4 until after dinner. I had a few days break and thought it was great. Too good to be true, but great. I jinxed myself and got nauseous again this afternoon. Even now I feel a bit of it.
- I am extremely tired. I generally get tired around 730pm and feel it is too early to really go to bed. However, 830pm is my new bed time. I have usually fallen asleep on the couch sometime between 7 and 8 and will wake up at 830 for my meds and then off to bed. Last weekend on Sat night I went to bed at 9 and slept till 8 the next day. (Not straight through of course cause I had to get up and pee a few times.)
- I keep telling Clay that I need a name for "it." I don't like to call it "it." Jokingly when we were at the bookstore a few weeks ago (I don't remember when) I picked up a baby name book and said that we would name our child (boy or girl) the first thing I pointed to. The name was Radcliff. I have used the name a few times as a joke still but Clay doesn't like it. I may have to settle on "little bean" or something else...hmmm......
- I feel like I need to make a list of "people to tell." I don't want to forget anyone but I fear that I will. We are also planning out when to tell our family and friends our great news.
- I am 8 weeks pregnant today. According to babycenter,
RadcliffI mean the little bean is really that, "the size of a kidney bean. Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. The baby is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it." - My boobs are still huge and a bit sore at times. I am already sick of sleeping in my bra but something tells me I will have to get used to it. I am slowly adjusting to sleeping on my side since I'm generally a stomach sleeper. However, my lower back isn't adjusting. I think I should do some back strengthening and stretching for the month's ahead.
- Tomorrow (Thurs) we head to Urbana again. This may be our last trip to Urbana if the doctor releases me to my regular ob/gyn. If they want to do a 10 week appt that will be a bit tricky as I will be in Florida. I will have to see what tomorrow brings but I am excited to see little bean again and see how it has grown. Hopefully it will cooperate for pics as I would like extra copies for the grandparents to assist in telling them of our little miracle.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Catching up
I haven't posted in a week and while it went by quickly it seems so long ago. I don't have a lot of exciting news to share but I do have various tidbits to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment