Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Belly Baseline- Week 12

So I decided to take our first "Belly" pictures today for week 12. Consider this a "Belly Baseline." I will try to take them every 4 weeks or so when we go to the Dr for updates. Right now there isn't really a "baby bump." It's more of my normal stomach but just a bit more round and bloated. I think most 1st time pregnant women start to show at least a little baby bump around 4 or 5 months so my next pictures will be at 4 months (16 weeks.) I may or may not continue to share the bare belly ones. It just depends on how scary they get or if they make any site visitors queasy. So with no further explanation.....(Oh and please excuse my wet hair. It was before work and my photographer was headed out before I was ready.)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures!!!!

Rachel said...

I love the pictures and it lets me feel connected!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures, Kim. I see all the DVDs on your entertainment stand and just think about the little hands that will be after those very soon!!! :)