Friday, July 10, 2009

Today's secret

Today I am secretly wearing my first pair of maternity pants to work. The other day I went through my entire closet and tried on EVERY single pair of pants that I owned and have been given. I was tired of always picking a pair of pants to wear to work in the morning and then as I put them on finding out that I couldn't get them buttoned or if I could it was DEFINITELY not comfortable.

So after my pantfest, I found I have 5 pairs of normal pants that fit. 1 pair each of gray, black, brown, khaki (which I wore yesterday and snagged), and pinstripe creme (which I have no shirts to wear with these.) Then I found 1 pair of maternity pants that fit too. They look like normal pants in the front and just have the stretchy stuff in the back. They are khaki too. So today I decided I wanted to wear them.

It's just my little secret.

3 comments:

Lokker Family said...

Yippee!!! How fun. I was so excited when I could finally wear maternity stuff. Although you may have a better time fitting in some of the shirts since you have boobs. The shirts are tight around tummy for me and gap open at the top. Enough about me. I can't wait to see your first pic in full maternity clothes:)

Sarah said...

It's not your secret anymore. ;) I remember feeling relieved to switch to maternity pants because they were so stretchy and comfortable.

Rachel said...

I can remember wearing my first pair of maternity pants! It was great and so comfy. No secret though because they looked like maternity pants! Congrats!!