You know we all have them, those pictures from our youth that we look at and say, "OMG MOM, why did you dress me like that?!" Well, I took a picture of Kenley today that I'm sure she will think the same thing years from now, so I want to go on the record as saying, "I did NOT dress you." Your father packed your diaper bag and obviously didn't care if the "mix and match" separates really "matched" or not and the sitter threw together this lovely ensemble after you chose to spit up on the cute outfit I dressed you in this morning. So again, for the record, I did not dress you like this...
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is funny. ILOL
Ya, blame it on dad
I LOVE that!! She is getting so big, and just as cute as can be!!
Post a Comment