Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our new trick

We knew she was getting close but she finally did it. She did it Thursday at the sitter but hadn't been able to do it at home until today. Of course the first time, I wasn't watching and turned around to this...

but then we got to see this...

Daddy was/is so proud...
 All day we spent rolling over. Everytime we laid her down, she would immediately roll to her belly. One time she even rolled back to her back and then back to her belly. Three rolls in a row and she ended up off the blanket.

She must have rolled at least 20 times today. I hope she can remember how tomorrow ;o)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, such big moments in your little girl's life! I remember Courtney rolling all over the place. It was so funny. Don't think Lis ever rolled much, too lazy, I think.
Keep reading to her, you are such good parents to know the value of reading even at such a young age. Good stuff!
Enjoy your Sunday.

Verna said...

I am so glad you caught it on video, looking forward to seeing her do it in person.