Friday, August 20, 2010

Last weekend and a tease of updates

Last weekend was a busy but wonderful weekend!

Friday, Clay and I had a very adult filled day. We looked at lots and more floor plans on Friday morning (since we are moving towards building a house next spring) and even drew up some floor plans we liked for the builder to sketch out and then price. Friday afternoon we went to the Law offices of Costigan & Wollrab to see an attorney about getting a will set up. We also will be getting POAs for health and property. Oh I feel old!

Saturday, Kenley and I took my friend Kimberly to the work pool party. It was a blast! K skipped her morning nap she was having so much fun. We got to see Mel and Iree as well as Shannon, Lee, Anna, and Reagan too. What fun! Here is a picture of Kenley and I toward the end of the morning.


Saturday afternoon my mom and dad came to watch Kenley. Clay and I went out to lunch and a movie which was a much needed time of relaxation. We went to see "The Other Guys" and I must say I got a good laugh or two out of, which was also much needed after a long week.

Sunday we didn't have any plans but took a nice family walk on the constitution trail to enjoy the weather. Kenley had such a great time and was ALL SMILES!!!!

This week has flown by with few updates. Kenley is enjoying the time at the sitter and eating very well but we need to work on the napping, especially the afternoon nap so that I don't have a crabby apple for the 2 hours a day I get to see her, but I guess it all works out.

We have other updates to post tonight about this past week and today, but Clay's mom and dad are coming tomorrow so we don't want to post them until after the visit (Since Grandpa B will prob see them on the blog tomorrow morning before they get here). I texted my mom and she can't wait to see the new video but she is at a conference so she will have to wait too. Stay tuned! MORE to come this weekend!!!

No comments: