Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma C!!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Grandma!
Happy Birthday to you!

Today is my mom's birthday. (Happy Birthday MOM!) I won't tell you how old she is, but she is 31 years older than me ;o) for now.  We had my mom and dad up this past weekend to celebrate her birthday. Kenley made her a birthday card and picked out a nice "Grandma and me" frame which was filled with a recent picture. 
Then we took them out to lunch at Lonestar. We also thanked my dad for painting our house with a steak lunch. Afterwards we played and hung out with Grandma and Grandpa C. All in all it was a wonderful Saturday. I hope that my mom is having a wonderful birthday today even if she is at work and not near her wonderful granddaughter. We love you mom!!! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Verna said...

Thanks Kim..... Loved spending the day with you guys!

Yes, I have to work, but at least it is the boss's money that I am spending today and not mine.

I would rather be cuddling and getting kisses from Kenley then here at work.

Love you all.

Sherri said...

Your mom must have loved spending the day with you and Kenley. Special memories being made, special moments being shared.