Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Purrrrr-fectly Wild and outside fun inside

Today we dressed our little stinker in a new outfit that seems to purr-fectly match her personality. Our little wild child ;o) So cute!!!
I guess it also kind of describes our wild hair when we wake up.

We have also been having a lot of outside fun inside with the cold weather. We have been playing with our wagon and taking rides (although very SHORT ones) from the kitchen to the living room and sometimes down the hall if I can make the turn.
 And since Clay put together my new stroller, we had to take it for a few test drives inside too. It has a much better turning radius so we can easily go down the hall with these wheels.

We have also had some fun with bubbles inside but no pictures of that. We can't wait for the warmer weather of spring when we can escape the house and play with all of our new things outside.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Sounds like you are having fun playing inside with the wagon and the stroller. How fun! I love the fun house shots, so funny.

Tbrckmn said...

Even cuter than I expected!

Verna said...

Can't wait for summer so we can go for walks outside.