BLIZZARD
So we survived the Blizzard of 2011. It was nice to have 1.5 half off work for a "snow day." I did some cleaning and laundry and we enjoyed time with our lovely Stinks. Here are a few cold, snowy pictures. Better bundle up!
| There is a street somewhere but you can't tell where. |
| We couldn't see out of most of the windows with the blowing and drifting snow |
| The backyard |
| The drifts in the drive |
| Clay bundled up ready for work |
| Clay hard at work |
| Clay having some fun with it |
| The pile aftermath |
BATHTIME
Kenley has found something new and fun for bathtime. She has discovered herself (well her reflection) in the bathtub thingey (I don't know what it is called...anyone?) Here is a cute little video. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face reflected back in that thing. She is all smiles and its so adorable.
BEHIND her BACK
Kenley's new way of carrying things is behind her back like so:
BITE ME!
Our sitter texts every little injury Kenley gets. Yesterday it was a bump on our nose from a toy we pulled off the shelf and today it was a different "incident." Our friend Hailey bit us. I didn't expect much of it but was surprised for the little mark that was still there when we picked her up. I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow but for now, we sport our war wounds ;o) (It's on her arm)
BOOTY Shaking
Another fun activity is shaking our booty. I remembered an old cheer tonight that made her laugh and dance around and then we made a new game to dance on my shoulders. The video doesn't show the first few rounds and she notices the golf balls (a fan favorite toy) at the end but I just love to see her smile.
So there was my grab bag of all things B for the Brockmans. One last B word for now and that's BYE ;o)
1 comment:
I love how she found her reflection in the bathtub. And how she is carrying things behind her back.
Learning new things daily. She sure is growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment