Well I don't want to disappoint my readers so I finally took some pictures tonight. We've pretty much been unpacked since Sunday but I've been busy at night or just plain tired and wanting to sit on my new couches and watch tv or lay in bed and read...lazy I know but I figured I'd keep you in suspense a few days longer. I still have some unpacking to do in our guest room (esp the closet) and some organizing to do for things that are already unpacked (like the pantry and our linen closets). I also haven't hung any decorations yet but I'm hoping to get to that this weekend. However, these pictures give an overview of the Hotel Brockman. I wish all of you could just come visit and see it in person but alas I guess pics have to do...
Here is my mud room (entry from the garage). It has lockers on one side and my pantry on the other.
Here is the kitchen. We love the orange!! I just have to find something cool to hang on the empty wall. I also will be getting a new kitchen table. We are hoping to match the cabinets if we can and seat 6-8 so we can actually have friends over for dinner.
Then here is the living room...
We have to finish installing the correct cables for the tv but then the card table won't be there and I can finish decorating the mantle. I really like our new couches and I'm so glad my big chair fits so nicely in the corner.
From the living room you can see Kenley's toy room. It definitely needs something on the walls but I'm just not sure what. Any ideas?
Then here is our staircase and the upstairs landing...
Kenley's room which isn't pictured because she was sleeping is over on the far left and the door isn't shown here. The door in the back left is my laundry room and then on the right you can see the baby's room and the entry to Kenley's bathroom (which was pictured in the last post.) Behind me is our room and then to the left of that on this side of the stairs is the guest room.
Here is the laundry room...
And what will be baby's room. It looks pretty empty as Kenley is still using the crib.
and then the guest room/office where Clay was on the computer paying bills (gotta do that to keep the new house of course.)
The guest room and closet still need the most help unpacking but I'll get to it.
and then here is the master bedroom...
and the master bath...
I'm loving this huge shower. It's definitely a treat!
And finally here is our closet...
Well that's most of the house. I hope you enjoyed the virtual photo tour. Please know you are welcome to come visit anytime. Book your stay in the guest suite. We would love to have ya!!!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kim...congratulations on your new house. Verna was so excited for you...and i totally understand that, since I am a mom and a grandma too.
I think your orange kitchen is fun. And was that a purple wall in the living room? I love purple. oh, and your new sofas are nice!
Have fun settling into your new nest. My favorite part is the accessorizing...so show us again when you have hung the pictures and set the knicknacks around. (:>)
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
LOVE IT!! Your house looks beautiful!! I think you should buy canvases and let Kenley do handprints and footprints in different colors ALL OVER THEM!! WOuld be fun and colorful for her playroom wall!!
Post a Comment