Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pink Panties and a Pig named Ormie

Yesterday we borrowed the Nap Nanny from Liz. Desperate to find something for Chase to sleep in after a night in his swing where the poor boy kept hanging over the edge because I had it propped in the sitting position. I didn't think he was going to like it at first but later learned he had just been trying to poop. HA! Anyways, when we tried it out my FIL thought it looked like Chase was wearing little pink panties. Now we have another blackmail picture for the books.
The Nap Nanny worked great last night and he's in there again tonight. Here's hoping for another great night and a boy on the road to recovery!

Now about that pig...

In December before the in-laws left to be Winter Texans, they discovered a video about a pig trying to get cookies. The pig's name is Ormie and Kenley just thinks he is the funniest thing. I love to see the smiles that come to her face when she watches it with Grandpa.
and if you'd like to enjoy it too....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I showed Ormie to my kids and they are going CRAZY over it. We've watched it countless times and Miles is screaming with delight. The music is permanently ingrained in my head now. Thanks for sharing!! :D