Okay so this is new for me. When I'm not strip nursing (see prior post) sitting on the vent in the nursery with the furnace going, I'm COLD. This is mostly at night. It is so strange for me. If you know me very well at all you know that I'm usually the hot (and yes sometimes sweaty) one. I've always been the one that warms up quickly under the covers in bed and usually ends up throwing them off or uncovering my feet by hanging them off the bed. I've never liked wearing socks or sweatshirts to bed. Usually wore a tank top and short or really light pants. Now it seems I've trading in the stack of pillows from pregnancy for a stack of blankets and I still can't get warm. I wear a sweatshirt and socks non-stop and still shiver and shake. WEIRD! I know it's probably the hormone changes so I wonder when I will be able to regulate my temp more.
And for those that really know me and THANKS to ABC Family for running a Bring-It-On-athon all weekend (Yes I'm a dork and like cheerleading movies and yes I know the underdog always wins and the girl always gets the boy...) I have the following cheer in my head everytime I get super cold. (YouTube disabled the embedding capabilities on the video I like the best. IF you watch it to hear the cheer you only have to listen to the first 30 secs to hear the cheer I have running through my head. )
Brr cheer video
Brr.. It's cold in here (at least I think it is).
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment