I can not believe how Kenley changes every day and how fast she is growing... what will the next week bring?
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Growing
I didn't post about our last doctor appt on Monday. We figured she now weighed over 8lbs but didn't expect the weight we got. She weighed 8 lbs 11.5 ounces on Monday. She gained more than 1lb in a little over 9 days. WOW! In fact we are gaining so well that our newborn clothes don't fit. Granted she only had 3 little newborn outfits but they were all really cute. She easily fits into the 0-3 month clothes and we have lots of those, so we have had a lot of fun with trying on our new outfits and taking pictures. Today we even had a little photo session in our cute outfit from Grandma and Grandpa B.
(That may be my new favorite picture) We also have been enjoying one nice time of "awake" time per day. Today we spent our awake time snuggling with Grandma Coleman.
Our nights have been going well. We have slept the past two nights in our big girl bed and have been easily going 4 hours between eating at least once a night and about 3 or 3.5 hours for the 2nd nighttime feeding. This means I get to actually sleep. She also does good enough that I don't need to wake up Clay in the middle of the night to help. I know he appreciates that since he returned to work. I did wake Grandma C up for the 1am feeding last night (since I knew there was a dirty diaper awaiting me.) but let her sleep for the 4am feeding.
I can not believe how Kenley changes every day and how fast she is growing... what will the next week bring?
I can not believe how Kenley changes every day and how fast she is growing... what will the next week bring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment