Thursday, January 21, 2010
January 20th
Yesterday was January 20th. Why is that important you may ask? Well, it was supposed to be my due date. But instead of being in labor or wanting to be in labor, I actually was at home in my nice warm house with my 3 1/2 week old beautiful baby girl. Here she is all big and bright eyed yesterday.
She is chunking right on up. I love the fat rolls on her thighs and her double chin. Clay loves the chubby cheeks. I am so happy she came early (and healthy). It seems like she has been here forever, but its been less than 1 month. I can't believe how much she is growing. I know there will be many more changes to come, so I am just enjoying every little minute and these tiny little toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment