Friday, May 28, 2010

5 months

I'm really starting to sound like a broken record but I really can't believe Kenley is 5 months old as of yesterday. It really does seem strange. Sometimes it feels likes she has been around forever and other times it feels like yesterday when I saw her sweet little face for the first time and she grabbed my thumb. I can't imagine life without her and wouldn't want to try. I am amazed to see how fast she grows and how she learns. Her hair is coming back in nicely and it's almost as if she gets more each day at the sitter's. She started food last month and isn't a huge fan yet. She makes some of the funniest faces with the flavors and texture but she is a trooper and tries it all. She is a happy baby (a majority of the time) and Clay and I both love the smiles and the giggles she gives. Here is a picture of our lil' stinks on the day she turned 5 months old.
She is learning how to smile for the camera ;o)
 We can't wait to see what each new day brings with this wonderful little girl!!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

What a cutie! And you are looking very good, too, Kim. Enjoy the time because it really does go quickly! Seems like just yesterday that Alissa arrived with a full head of hair!