Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Dinnertime Conversation
Please pardon the carrots on our face and the quality of the video (from my cell phone) but I wanted to share our little dinnertime conversation. (Oh and the first part looks shaky because I have to hide the phone at first so she won't reach for it.) Now the question is, does this count?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just caught up on the last three posts. I love your blog! The new yellow looks great on the house, but I am a sucker for a yellow house! Kenley is so cute and I love the pictures of her and Sophia (I hope I got the name right, I didn't go back and look) They are going to be such close cousins and friends!
I vote that it does not count, she does not make the connection between her babbling and her daddy.
Post a Comment