
Today I got a text from the sitter that Kenley had a little "accident." She was playing on the floor (sitting on the floor) and lunged after a toy (which she does often) and did something to twist or move enough to hit her cheek on the corner of something. So she has her first almost shiner. She must have gotten it pretty good. It's bruised and has a little mark. (The bruise doesn't show too well in the picture but it's gonna turn green I'm sure.) They said she cried for a little bit but seemed to be in good spirits shortly afterward. I am sure it will heal quickly. I am sure it won't be the last time we get a bruise. I am just glad it wasn't her actual eye yet. She seems to be one tough cookie (just like me!)
2 comments:
I think Aunt Rachel needs to come back up! lol She will have many more I am sure but that first one is always hard.
As a Preschool teacher and childcare provider, it is always so difficult to inform a parent of an injury, although Kenley's doesn't seem too bad! It was harder on you and Clay than it was on her, I am sure. Have a good week.
Post a Comment