Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bittersweet discoveries...

Clay and I occasionally discover things on the weekends that we didn't know Kenley could do or that she knew how to do. They are often a little bit bittersweet because I wonder what else she knows and learned at the sitter that I don't know about and didn't help teach her ;o( Oh well, they are also usually really really cute things so I'll just go with it AND I know she picks up lots from us at home too that she does at the sitter's.

On a complete whim today I started to sing an old nursery school song. I don't know where it came from and it's not one that has ever popped in my head in the past. What happened next had Clay and I both laughing and about the 3rd or 4th time, I went for the camera. Here take a look...


TOO CUTE!!!

No comments: