Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First real wagon ride

Today the sun was out and it was nice. Despite the chill still in the air (since it really was only 40 degrees, I decided Kenley and I needed a little fresh air and vitamin D (at least for the exposed skin). Therefore after work, we went on our first official wagon ride. I say official because you may remember seeing several pictures of this
Those were the indoor wagon rides in the first few weeks after Christmas when the wagon was still inside.  But today we broke in the red wagon and hit the road!! (Okay we stayed on the sidewalks, but still.) We loved every minute ;o) It was a short ride just for a few minutes but it was so enjoyable to be out of the house and in the fresh air. I think we are both looking forward to just a bit warmer weather when we can take long walks in the sun. Hurry up Spring!!

1 comment:

Verna said...

Can't wait for summer to get here so we can go for more wagon rides.