Saturday was my 31st birthday.
Here is a recap of what I did all day:
12:05am- I got up. Not to celebrate early but to calm a fussy toddler who had just puked all over herself and her bed (again. She also puked Wednesday night.)
2:30am- Finally got said pukey toddler back to sleep after getting puked on 3 times and changing clothes while holding a toddler (not easy). Fell asleep on couch holding toddler. (Always thought you were supposed to puke on yourself for your own birthday and not have someone else puke on you.)
4:00am- Woke up and had to pee. Had to figure a way to get the sleeping toddler from the couch to her bed without waking up. Succeeded and rewarded self with a trip to the bathroom and then some time back in my own bed.
6:30am- Up for the day to celebrate right. Kenley was feeling much better.
Day proceeded uneventfully with much play time and lots of books and laughs.
1:00pm- Went for my birthday present. A lovely mani/pedi. I went for a soft pink color called "Aphrodite's nightie." I wanted something "springy." Not as bold or colorful as I normally do but I will admit it's a nice change.
Afternoon is blur after relaxing treatment and some additional playtime while Clay napped.
5:00 pm- Took a few family pictures before heading out to dinner. I like family pictures.
5:15pm- Out to dinner. My hankering for Steak N Shake and a greasy Frisco melt won out. I also had a few very good cherry fountain cokes and cheese fries. YUMMO! Our server looked a little young but she sure was CUTE!!!
After dinner (and Kenley's bedtime)- Enjoyed a movie with my darling husband and some birthday cake and ice cream to end the day. All in all 31 wasn't so bad!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment