Sunday, April 3, 2011

15 months

We had Kenley's 15 month check up on Friday and it was much smoother than the Dr visit we had Monday.  Kenley lost a little weight and is under 21lbs again. She had been up to 21lbs 6oz but she's back to 20lbs 11oz which only puts her about the 20th percentile. However she is 32 inches long and that's the 90th percentile. LONG and LEAN I guess.  She seems to be right on track developmental and put on quite the show for the Dr. She survived her 2 shots and then headed back to the sitter for naptime since Clay and I had a flooring appt for the new house.  Had a pretty good weekend this weekend but she isn't napping well lately which makes some days a little long. However the nice weather today allowed for an after dinner wagon ride which always lifts our spirits.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Nothing wrong with long and lean, in fact I wish I as long and lean. I actually am long, just not so lean anymore.
Glad Kenley is feeling better and that the warmer weather seems to finally be heading our way. It is long overdue. have a good week.