Well it's official, we enter the 3rd trimester this week and it really is the a race to the finish. These next 12 weeks (or so given baby may come early or late...) will be a blur I'm sure and we have lots to do. I did manage to get a small start on the baby's room just putting a few things on the shelves out of the closet. I need to get the closet a little more organized and then work on filling the dresser with all the gender neutral clothes I can find from the basement stash. I also made my first bigger purchase for baby#2. Well really it's prob a purchase for Clay and I but we decided to get a new diaper pail. One that doesn't smell so STINKING bad (well not yet anyway!!). I took my glucose test last week on Thursday. It was a boring 2 hours and I had a nice little bruise from drawing blood 3 times but my results posted online this weekend and according to Dr. Google, it looks like I passed. I'll get the official results at the dr on Friday afternoon for my 28 week appt. I'm interested to see me weight since according to what I just read on baby center, I'm due to gain another approx 11lbs. I'm feeling good and the insomnia hasn't hit yet (knock on wood.) I'm dealing with the hip pain from sleeping on my side and the pressure weight when I stand too fast and try to walk.
We do read Kenley her Big Sister book a lot and try to tell her that we are going to have a baby but who knows if she understands the big changes coming her way. All she knows right now is that she walks like a big girl because I can't always carry her and that includes up and down the stairs. She is getting to be a pro and I think it's good for her.
We did go ahead and take new belly pics today. Definitely looking pregnant now so watch out as this belly will continue to grow ;o)
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment