Friday, September 30, 2011

Where have I been?

Well I haven't been anywhere or doing anything, I just haven't had much to write about lately. I have some sort of writer's block. If I think about blogging like I did last week after a trip to the Apple Pork festival then I somehow never sit down to do it and the days pass quickly.

Just had a few updates I thought I would go ahead and jot a few things down tonight. Tomorrow Kenley has a birthday party for one of her friends from the sitter's. It's out at the Rader Pumpkin Patch so I am looking forward to it!

Today I also had my 34 week appointment at the doctor. I hardly wrote down anything and the doctor barely said anything about the baby's heartbeat or how I'm measuring. We were busy talking about wether or not I can travel Monday for my mom's surgery and how I'm doing as I near the end of this pregnancy. My blood pressure was nice and low and my weight was at 205lbs. I'm just about the weight I was last time when I delivered Kenley and still have a few weeks to go (hopefully). My doctor did go ahead and check me since she really thinks I'll go early. I'm dilated just a fingertip but my cervix is still firm so she thinks I'll be able to hold off until the next appt which is set for 10/11 (my wedding anniversary) and I'm interested to see where I'm at then. That was the last appt I had with Kenley. I also got my flu shot today so I'm good to go.

Other news on the baby front, I think we finalized our names. I'm very excited about them and now we just have to wait and see what Baby Brockman is so we know which one we get to use :) We have also been getting things around the house ready. We brought up the baby swing and rearranged the playroom for the pack n play that I'll use downstairs. It's so weird to think that even if I go full term I only have 38 days left AND if I deliver around the same time I did with Kenley then I have about 2 weeks. YIKES!

I want to do baby poll and I'll get around to it one of these days.  I'll try to post more pics from the weekend and the big birthday party tomorrow.

Until then....

No comments: