

So here I am at 36 weeks (yesterday). On the left was me with Kenley and on the right is me now. I don't feel as big as I did with Kenley at this point although I seem to look huge in the pictures so I thought I would compare. I don't think my doctor expected me to get this far this round but I'm still going strong. I was contracting consistently yesterday from noon until after 10pm but they were about 30 minutes apart and not making any progress getting closer. I had my 36 week appt today with the doctor and all is still well. My weight is at 208 and my blood pressure was 114/64. I'm measuring right at 36 weeks and the baby's heart rate was down in the 140s again. I got checked and surprisingly I'm only 2cm and not effaced. Cervix is soft but still very thick. With Kenley at this point I was 50% effaced, but every pregnancy is different and it doesn't really mean much. I could still go tomorrow or I could hold off another week or 2. Dr still doubts I'll go much past another week or so but we just wait day by day. My next appointment isn't until Wed 10/19 if I make it that far. Baby will come when the time is right. I am getting anxious to see if it's a boy or a girl and to get home and settled for my nice long 12 weeks of leave (which I'm sure will go much too fast given the holidays.)
4 comments:
Kim, I vote you have that baby on 10/19! Then he/she and Elise will be exactly one year apart! :) Good luck to you all, and I cannot wait to find out what you have!! Maybe you'll have a super fast delivery like I did, too! Enjoy the pregnancy pampering while you still can :)
Cass- I voted 10/19 initially too because Clay has a dentist appt that day and of course I either won't be able to reach him or it will be forever before he can get it rescheduled. Can't believe your little Elise is going to be 1 already. Where does the time go?
I vote for the 19th too cause we will be there!
Okay, I don't have any reason, but sounds like the 19th is the plan. Such exciting times. And I am still hoping for another little girl.
Post a Comment