Well I can honestly say I didn't really think I would make it this far (and I'm sure my doctor didn't either.) Maybe it was her way of tricking me making me think I would go early when it really seems I'm in it for the long haul this time and fully baking this baby.
Today I am 39 weeks and my body has also been playing tricks on me. I don't know if its from the weight or just the pressure from the baby but walking and sitting have become a bit more difficult this past week. In fact, at times the pressure is painful to stand or try to walk. I even crawled to the bathroom this weekend once in the middle of the night. This morning I was moving extra slow but I made it to work and I'm doing okay. I prob need to get up and walk every few minutes just to make sure I don't cripple myself when I try to stand after a long time.
I don't go to the doctor until tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure she will ask about inducing again and although tempting I'm gonna try to make it thru. They always say baby knows best when to come but I'd like this baby to know momma is ready!!!
Here are today's belly shots. We've been taking them every week at this point just in case. Maybe we jinxed ourselves.. at any rate.. the site ahead may look a bit spooky but don't be scared. It's just my halloween costume :)
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still holding out for Nov. 4, my mom's birthday and I changed my name pick to Marjorie after my mom. I really like that you are waiting for baby to come on its own time. Alissa was three weeks late and there was no induction in those days!
Post a Comment