Today this little man had his 2 month check up. Instead of Major Cutie this shirt should really say Major Chunky! He is up to a whopping 14lbs and 3oz. I guess he is getting plenty to eat after all :) We chatted with our doctor about a few of our questions and he was given a clean bill of health. He was ordered to do more tummy time but I knew that was coming. We try often but either he is really laid back like Clay, his head is too heavy, or he is too lazy to want to lift it because he will just lay there on his belly and chew on his hands. I make him do it over the boppy sometimes with a bit more luck or just have him practice holding it up while he is sitting. The end of the visit was the worst as he had 3 shots and it was the END OF THE WORLD. He screamed his head off and took forever to calm down but seems to be finally over it (until I take the bandaids off later..yikes.) Time is flying by and I'm sure the next two months will go just as fast and we will be back for the 4 month visit.
Friday, January 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment