Friday, January 6, 2012

Silly random thoughts at 3am

So at the 3am feeding this morning, my head was crawling with silly random things.
  • Sitting there nursing I felt like I was involved in a shoot out. Chase's toots are usually SBV (Silent but VIOLENT) but this morning they sounded like machine gun fire. He let loose 3 or 4 good ones all in a row and then I was trapped behind enemy lines in the stench of chemical warfare. I had to laugh at myself for thinking this. Good thing he's cute!
  • Then on my way back to bed I had his monitor and I was carrying it like a lantern with just a little green light to lead the way. Made me think I was Green Lantern. Clay ended up being awake so I wonder if he was able to see me coming. Turns out Kenley woke up in the middle of the night and decided just to read a book and go back to sleep. Silly Kenley!
We take Chase to the dr today for his 2 month checkup so I'll have more updates soon!

No comments: