Monday, January 9, 2012

Score 1 for me

My "To-Do" lists have been (are) kicking my butt. They grow longer and longer by the day and even on the most productive day I don't feel like I make any progress. However tonight I finally got 1 more thing crossed off.  Last week I painted Chase's letters for his room and tonight I finally had Clay help me hang them. The pic looks a little plain since you can't see the rest of the room but it looks very nice and is definitely a new little twist since we did K's letters in red for her nursery.
Now onto the next 10,000 things....hmm....

1 comment:

Verna said...

It does not seem possible that he is that big and that old already.Time sure has a way of slipping away very rapidly. The letters look very nice.Miss you guys can't wait to see you all again.Love you all!