Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Whopper of a ME day

I finally did it. I hadn't done it in well... I'm not really sure how long but I took a ME day and played Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Pampered and Pretending :) It took some planning and coordination of appointments but Friday I got the royal treatment. I had a haircut, a 75 minute massage, and a pedicure. I had wanted to also do some shoe shopping but you wouldn't believe how fast the day passed. I did learn that 75 minutes still isn't long enough for a massage but a deep tissue massage will kick your butt since I'm super sore today.

I also treated myself to lunch at Burger King (after all I was getting the royal treatment). As I sat there with my Whopper with Cheese I remembered lots of times from my childhood where my mom, Aunt Martha, and I would be out garage sale-ing in Champaign and get lunch at BK. So in honor of the ME day and royal treatment, my picture is actually just my Whopper. Silly but significant for the day and I'm sure some of my readers would rather see a piece of meat than a picture of my pedicured feet. 

Then Friday for dinner we also went to Schooners for dinner and a few drinks. It was a wonderful Friday and I want to do it again. Wish it were in the budget to do it every Friday :)

And yes all of the PUNS were completely intended... (And this is Friday's picture. I couldn't post yesterday since Clay was on the computer until late and now I'll have to wait to post today's picture tomorrow.. I will catch up tomorrow!)

No comments: