For those who may not know, the word doppelganger is used to refer to any double or look-alike of a person. So where am I going with this? Let me back up....
This weekend we were out on a walk and passed Liz's house right as she was getting home. We waved and stopped to chat and she said, "Wait. I have to show you something." As she ran inside I had no idea what she was getting. She came out with the current Bloomington Parks and Rec catalog. She explained it had been laying on the table and Rylee had pointed to a picture and said the little girl was Kenley. Now usually if it's like Kenley it doesn't have to be anything close to be Rylee. It can be a dark haired girl riding a bike and it will be Rylee, but when Liz showed me the cover, I got a laugh. There on the cover is Kenley's doppelganger (just a little bit chubbier).
Too funny! And then yesterday at work, my friend Nicole IM'd me asking if I had put Kenley in dance classes. I knew immediately she had seen the picture too so she brought in a copy for me to show everyone else. She (the doppelganger) looks a little older but definitely has a resemblance to our stinks! Now we will just be on the look out for a real life sighting :)
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Makes me remember your first days in Macon at school, when teachers could not believe you and Sara were not sisters. It does look like her.
Had some catching up to tonight. Enjoyed your last three photo posts. Even when I don't comment I always stop by for a quick read.
to do tonight
Post a Comment