Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Bedtime bra required and settling fears
The "girls" are a bit sore (and a bit on the large side) so last night I decided to wear a bra to bed. It helped so I may repeat again tonight. I am typically a stomach sleeper but that too isn't working too well right now I've tried to sleep on my side and my lower back hurts a bit. I may need to use an extra pillow I guess. I still don't feel pregnant and it's just all a little weird. I can't tell if at times I really am nauseous or if it's all in my head. I do know, however, I am excited about tomorrow's appointment. Maybe it will feel more real then when I can see it and ask some of my questions. I have some weird fears that I hope will be settled tomorrow after really seeing the sonogram. I have some slight cramping and I worry it is a bad thing. I wonder what happened to the cyst. I am scared about having "brownies" cause I don't want to hurt anything early and I don't want to spot. I think it would totally freak me out to see spotting now although I somewhat expect to see it each time I go to the bathroom. It just hasn't truly sunk in.... stay tuned for tomorrow's appt update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment