**WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TMI FOR SOME READERS. CONTINUE WITH EXTREME CAUTION AND A SENSE OF HUMOR**
I seem to have a new "situation" developing on the pregnancy front. Well it may not be really related to pregnancy but it is much more noticeable with the enlarged size of the "girls." I seem to have an "automatic headlight" problem and I can't seem to turn them off. It's making me a bit self conscious even more than I was in high school with the situation.
I first noticed it last night at Fit Mommy. I wear the same outfit each class which includes an ever shrinking white t-shirt. Last night I was the only one that showed up so it was like a one on one training session but I noticed the whole time the "lights" were on. Then today the situation has persisted. At times they are dim and at other times they are on bright but they are always on. Hmm....
I got to talking to a good friend today. (One of my friends that I have no boundaries with.) We were talking of ways to address the situation. I don't really want or NEED any more padding in that region so I don't want to get a padded bra (although I'm not sure they should be putting padding in a 40DD anyways...) She mentioned the band-aid trick but I worry that would cause the sensitive skin to become irritated. I think I may have to pull out the thinned cotton ball trick or the single ply kleenex trick I perfected in high school. Oh memories! Oh and it's not cause I'm cold either. If you know me my temps run warm consistently... in fact I was sweating like crazy at Fit Mommy and they wouldn't go away. Let's pray for dimmer days ahead.
I first noticed it last night at Fit Mommy. I wear the same outfit each class which includes an ever shrinking white t-shirt. Last night I was the only one that showed up so it was like a one on one training session but I noticed the whole time the "lights" were on. Then today the situation has persisted. At times they are dim and at other times they are on bright but they are always on. Hmm....
I got to talking to a good friend today. (One of my friends that I have no boundaries with.) We were talking of ways to address the situation. I don't really want or NEED any more padding in that region so I don't want to get a padded bra (although I'm not sure they should be putting padding in a 40DD anyways...) She mentioned the band-aid trick but I worry that would cause the sensitive skin to become irritated. I think I may have to pull out the thinned cotton ball trick or the single ply kleenex trick I perfected in high school. Oh memories! Oh and it's not cause I'm cold either. If you know me my temps run warm consistently... in fact I was sweating like crazy at Fit Mommy and they wouldn't go away. Let's pray for dimmer days ahead.
4 comments:
lol, hate to break it to you, but the headlights on bright are here to stay!! :) and if you are nursing they are for sure not going anywhere!! :) welcome to motherhood!
Thanks Dee! THat's what my friends that already have kids said too. Oh boy!!! Hope those contractions of yours get closer and your little girl makes her grand entrance soon ;o)
Yes soon the headlights will become complete Flood lights. Sorry.
Go to Target and get some of the Gerber ultrathin nursing pads and pop 'em in your boulder holder. They will dim the headlights and if you get a little milk pre-baby you'll be prepared!
Post a Comment