
WOW! One may ask how I got so many ducks. Well, have a great baby shower with a theme (and I love a themed) and there you go ;o) I had a few additional ducks but they have been adopted out to good homes.
This past Saturday was my second baby shower in Decatur for family and friends hosted by my Aunt Rachel.

We all had a great time and I felt very special!
Here are some pictures of the decorations.....


We had a good turn out with about 20 guests there, and this time I remembered to get a group picture. Both of the Grandmas were at this shower. (I don't know why my shirt looked like that in some pictures. It was something weird with the lights.)


We also had a very special guest. It was my "Grandma" Mattie. She happens to be my very first babysitter and holds a special place in my heart.

Of course since I love games, my Aunt Rachel had a few planned. We played a version of "Baby Price is Right" where we had to guess the price of several items and be within $0.50 to count it as correct. Out of the numerous items, I only got 2 right. However, I overpriced a few of them so it wasn't too bad. Then we also got to guess how many M&M's were in this bottle...

Do you have your guess? My guess of 317 was close but still low. I can't find the exact number but I think it was 350 something. Now Clay and I have started eating them but haven't been counting so we won't be double checking. The final game was 20 questions about me and it was fun too.
We had some wonderful cupcakes and punch. I have lots of leftover cupcakes to take to work tomorrow so I'm sure my co-workers will be happy too.
Little Bean also got some wonderful goodies at this shower too. (That post to come later again.)
It was a wonderful afternoon and I can not THANK my Aunt Rachel enough for her hard work and planning. She sure knows how to spoil me and it shows. I love you lots Aunt Rachel!!!
However, when I got home and unloaded the car, Little Bean's room once again looked like this....

When is it too early to tell your child to pick up their room? ;o) Clay and I spent some time today picking it back up and putting all the goodies away. Now I have a big shopping trip planned for the end of the week with Liz to get the rest of the essentials and finish stocking up.
I will post soon about all of the wonderful goodies and add some more pictures. Stay tuned!
And if you are reading this and you were at the DECATUR shower," Thank you!" for coming. It was a great day!
2 comments:
I love this theme! Very precious!
I also love the slide show of the belly photos ~ It is neat to see how the baby has grown! :) Hugs!
It was a wonderful afternoon.
And you got lots of nice goodies for the little one.
Love you.!
Post a Comment