The poll is now closed and I have removed it. Out of the 21 total votes, things were just about split. We had 11 votes for a girl and 10 votes for a boy. I have had several people tell me today that we are having a girl but those people don't read the blog and didn't vote on the poll. I don't remember if Clay and I ever voted or not but it would be about the same. He still votes that we are having a girl. I'm usually unsure but the other night I had my first dream. We had a boy and I delivered it myself at home with Clay sleeping. He was really cute but he wouldn't cry which was weird. Guess we will have to wait a few more weeks to see what baby really is... boy or girl, we want healthy and we will be very happy.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Poll results and dreaming....
The poll is now closed and I have removed it. Out of the 21 total votes, things were just about split. We had 11 votes for a girl and 10 votes for a boy. I have had several people tell me today that we are having a girl but those people don't read the blog and didn't vote on the poll. I don't remember if Clay and I ever voted or not but it would be about the same. He still votes that we are having a girl. I'm usually unsure but the other night I had my first dream. We had a boy and I delivered it myself at home with Clay sleeping. He was really cute but he wouldn't cry which was weird. Guess we will have to wait a few more weeks to see what baby really is... boy or girl, we want healthy and we will be very happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sure it will be adorable regardless. Crazy but cute!
Post a Comment