Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crazy hair

Kenley is just amazing in the mornings. I love what a good night sleep can do for a little kid. Waking her up or going in to get her in the mornings is one of my favorite parts of a regular day. Friday morning she just wasn't ready to get up and we had lots of time on the bed just chatting, smiling and being silly. I got lots of extra laughs too because Friday her hair was ESPECIALLY CRAZY! Gotta love those wild strands and curls. I made Clay come and check it out and grab the camera too. These pics are just screaming to be shared. The second still cracks me up with the expression he caught ;o) Hope your weekend isn't "Crazy" like Stinker's hair! We have a nice weekend planned so I'll be sure to update more later but I hear Kenley in her room ready to get up so it's time to go check this morning's "hair" situation.


2 comments:

Verna said...

Yes that is crazy hair, but love her anyway! Love that photo at the top too!!!!

Sherri said...

So cute, I love it! Thanks for sharing and I really like that picture on the top, too.