Friday, September 2, 2011

30 weeks

Just got back from my 30 week appt and it was super short and fast. Weight checked in at 197.2lbs and 110/52 for my rockin' blood pressure. I'm measuring 29-30 weeks (not ahead like I did with Kenley) and the baby's heartbeat was racing again (thanks to the morning donuts..mmmm...do-nuts...). The heartbeat was back in the upper 150s.  Nothing really new to report. Dr. is aiming to get me to 36 or 37 weeks and has instructed me to go to the hospital as quickly as possible since I seemed to labor relatively quickly for my first. Only thing really discussed this time was this HEAT we seem to be getting and I've been given orders to hibernate indoors in the cool air as much as possible and drink more than enough water. We do have a few plans outside this weekend but I'll take it as easy as possible. Made my 32 and 34 week appts and set to keep on trucking forward. Seems weird to say that in less than 10 weeks (unless I go over) we will have Baby Brockman 2.0 ;o) Can't wait to meet him/her!!!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

First of all, your patio looks great, I love it! You will have such good times out there. Hope your second little one makes his/her entrance quickly. Alissa came very quickly, just ten minutes after we got to the hospital and my first one was long, so you could go very fast if Kenley came fast. What fun times lay ahead for all of you.

Kim said...

Sherri- We will really have to plan a cookout sometime in the spring or next summer. Have you, John, Grandma Marge, the Van Aukens, the Hunters, heck maybe even the Sugas can fly up ;o) I bet that would be a great time!