I've had this idea for a few weeks now. I saw another lady from a blog I read was doing it and it just sounded like such a neat idea. Granted it is somewhat geared to those with smartphones currently as you can get apps to help organize but it has been done for years by others with regular ole' cameras too, so I'm going to take a shot (or more specifically 365 shots).
Project 365 is a challenge to take a picture every day for an entire year. One site says "Time moves surprisingly fast" and documenting your life can really surprise you on how things change. It's a challenge so you can look back at any day of your year and recall what you did, who you met, what you learned… (Often we find it hard to remember what we did just yesterday or even last night, let alone a whole year ago!)
So a few weeks ago when I decided I would TRY, I decided to wait until my birthday. I figured that was a good starting point. From 32 to 33 I will TRY to take 365 photos (granted I'll settle for less.) I may not post them everyday, I may just do a Friday photo dump (stealing the idea from a different blog) but I will TRY to post them occasionally. My photos won't have any set theme per se and I'm sure there will be a lot of the kids but I'm sure this challenge will take me from one end to the other.
So to start this challenge, I took a picture of a picture (Hey there aren't any rules here so I say it counts! And after all, it's MY BLOG :) )
Just a trip down memory lane, here is a picture of me and my momma 32 years ago. I love you mom and I know I don't say it enough but "Thank you!" for all that you do for me (and now for my babies too!)
364 (or so) more to come...
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you too! And your babies / my grandchildren bring me lots of joy. I know now why people say they enjoy their grandchildren more then their own children, have more time to enjoy them. When you were small I had to focus on your needs of food and clothes, etc.
Love You BUNCHES!!
What a fun idea! Now you have me thinking about it. And what a nice thing to say to your mom. I look forward to seeing your photos.
Post a Comment