Clay and I have been making our Christmas lists lately. Clay is doing much better on his than I am on mine. I have a few things on there, especially movies, but I got to thinking today, some of the things I want for Christmas you can't put on a list.
If it boiled down to one thing on my Christmas list it would be a period. How silly does that sound? It's like I'm a teenager jealous all of her friends have their periods and I'm begging for mine. If I can just get a cycle then there will be some start of hope at actually trying to conceive next year.
So in hope, I am putting a countdown for Christmas on this blog. By then I will have been on my metformin meds for 3 months at 1500 mg/day. Hopefully something will start to happen.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment