Sunday, October 26, 2008

Faces of SpongeBob Squarepants


So I opened up our linen closet today to look and see if we had any bubble bath given I decided to take a hot bath after my walk. I noticed the box of SpongeBob Squarepants Dixie cups I purchased to pee in. (I prefer to pee in a cup and not on my hand and then just dip the stick.) The picture on the side looked like an angry SpongeBob. (See cup on left) That is kind of my emotion when I go to use the cup as peeing on sticks or in cups isn't fun at all for me. So, I got to looking at the other faces on the cups. (Crazy thought of the day....maybe a happier cup will yield a happier result?) I found the other two cups shown. I figure someday I will look like the cup in the middle. Surprised as hell to find a positive result and then sharing the results with family and friends will make me look like the SpongeBob on the right. Maybe next time I use the cups, I will pick a happy one. I don't anticipate having to take another test until after January when I start with the good meds but if I do, maybe I'll pay attention to the cup (that is unless its at 3am again then I'll just grab one.)

No comments: