Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The chicken or the egg dilemma

I read an article last night that made me think of that wonderful chicken and egg dilemma about which comes first.... it's like trying to get a job so you can get experience but not being able to get a job cause you don't have experience. HOW do you get the experience if you can't get the job and vice versa? (Oh I can't find the article again so I can't word it as perfectly as they did, but you will still get the point.)

Well they say to reduce stress when trying to conceive or when faced with infertility issues ...wait let's call them my speedbumps...but they ALSO say that infertility speedbumps cause excess stress. How do you get rid of stress when what you are faced with causes the stress you are trying to get rid of? I'm not the best at stress management anyway but this one has me in a real pickle. Mentally I try not to stress but I think somehow my body knows more and is more stressed than I let on to my head....

So, what comes first the chicken or the egg?

No comments: