Friday, October 24, 2008

An hour later.....

I had tons of thoughts running through my head when I got out of bed at 4am. I had many topics to write about like:
- how the acupuncturist doesn't think my body is strong enough for Chinese herbs
- like acupuncture in general
- PCOS and the "diagnosis" and how I am anything but the typical candidate for the condition
- hope (and fear) for what is to come as I get to my 1 year mark of "trying" to conceive
- how you shouldn't really call it trying to conceive if you physically have a problem
- why hormones do what they do to your skin
- why they make good couples wait more than a year for help when there is a known problem
- why people who won't make "good" parents get pregnant so easily (and on accident) and others who would make "good parents" can't get pregnant at all (this one has a lot of negative to it from real life happenings)
- how one day can be easy and things don't weigh on your heart and the next day its all consuming
- how the second you want a child or to be pregnant that is all you see. Everyone else is pregnant and has a cute kid.. everyone except you.

However, after three or four posts this morning. I am tired of thinking and now that its 517am, I really should go work out. Maybe I'll cruise through the TV channels again instead. I will probably make it to work early today. That will be a first as I'm usually running late to work. I am sure that if I continue the blogging, I will touch all of the topics above at some time.

No comments: