My temps have gone haywire. They have yet to stabilize after my last cycle and it seems to be a constant up and down. I am on day 20 and according to the charting software, no ovulation was detected. My heart says the same. The doctor was a bit more hopeful last Thursday (Day 15) that I may have already ovulated, but I don't think so. I don't think I was ready. This morning I used the Prometrium "insert" for the first time. I don't know if I want to but I was told to start using them this past Sunday and I waited 48 hours. The chart up above just confuses me. It doesn't match the "typical" chart that it's supposed to. If you want to see what a semi-"normal" chart looks like, re-read this post. It shows my first graph that was also very sporadic and then the next cycle where I clearly ovulated.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Ovulation: NOT detected
My temps have gone haywire. They have yet to stabilize after my last cycle and it seems to be a constant up and down. I am on day 20 and according to the charting software, no ovulation was detected. My heart says the same. The doctor was a bit more hopeful last Thursday (Day 15) that I may have already ovulated, but I don't think so. I don't think I was ready. This morning I used the Prometrium "insert" for the first time. I don't know if I want to but I was told to start using them this past Sunday and I waited 48 hours. The chart up above just confuses me. It doesn't match the "typical" chart that it's supposed to. If you want to see what a semi-"normal" chart looks like, re-read this post. It shows my first graph that was also very sporadic and then the next cycle where I clearly ovulated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment