Tomorrow it will have been 2 weeks since my last sonogram and last contact with the Dr.'s office. From previous posts, you know that the time has gone SO SLOWLY. I was to take a pregnancy test tomorrow and report back to the doctor given the uncertainty of the last sonogram and the "unknown ovulation." My temps were higher and holding after day 19-20 so I thought maybe I ovulated and it was just going to be a longer (37 day) cycle again. I had decided not to test tomorrow as instructed. (Again I was going to disobey.) I was just going to wait until Monday and see if I had my monkey or not. I didn't expect the monkey until next week given my temp chart showing the increase in temps for the luteal phase. However, there were only 7 days above the line on my chart for a luteal phase that is supposed to be 12-14 days long or so. Hmm... maybe I did ovulate earlier than expected. Who the hell knows? Oh and I guess I haven't really explained yet but my period came this morning. I'm sure you figured it out from the title and the rambling but just in case... yup, it's here. It's a few days earlier than I expected but I expected it so at least it came.
So now, I have called the doctor and left a message. I am awaiting their return call to advise me of what I should be doing. It just clicked with me that today is Wednesday and Dr. J should be in Urbana so they won't have to call and ask him since he is right there. Maybe I should just drive over and see him.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment