Wednesday, September 2, 2009

20 weeks- halfway there (already)

So here I am at 20 weeks, the halfway point. (Comparison pics will be below.)  Definitely getting bigger and looking pregnant instead of just fat ;o) I think my belly now sticks out further than my boobs. I'm on the way toward not being able to see my feet without leaning forward.
I am making the full transition to ALL maternity clothes. I actually need to go shopping a bit for a few more shirts like this one that are very comfortable. I wanted to include a picture of my  favorite pants. They are secret belly pants and feature a very comfortable band that can be worn up or be folded down to a comfortable position. I tend to wear it up so it doesn't roll or sit under the belly. Here is a hot picture of my pants!!!
(side note: this new photo upload feature drives me crazy!!! it's so hard for photo placement. I may be going back to the old version soon!!!)

According to BabyCenter,  the baby is about 6 1/2 inches from crown to rump which is the average size of a banana and weighs 11 ounces. (But remember according to my sono last week, I'm measuring about 10 days ahead so he/she is prob bigger.) Clay and I go back to the doctor for our appt Friday to review the sonogram. I am excited to hear the heartbeat!! Clay and I have been walking each night and I'm still feeling really good. I am going to sign up for a prenatal fitness class that starts next week and we will be signing up for the birthing classes too. You can't take those until 32 weeks so we will spend the month of December in class preparing for this one's arrival.  The baby is moving much more or at least I feel it much more and I just love it! All in all, no complaints ;o)

To close, here is the comparison bare belly shot. The picture on the left was at 16 weeks and the one on the right is today's 20 week picture. Little bit of a difference ;o)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I absolutely love it!!!!
So cute!

Sherri said...

I cannot believe you are halfway to meeting little Brockman!