
Monday, September 7, 2009
Clay's weekend project: Painting= DONE
As I eluded in the last post, our weekend plans over Labor Day changed and we found ourselves home. I asked Clay if he would paint and he agreed, so he spent most of the weekend in our back bedroom painting. As you may remember from this post we had a nice blank slate ready to paint. We had a nice neutral color called "Curly Willow" picked out. We wanted to do the walls very neutral and bring in all the bright colors with our bedding and accessories. I have a few art crafts planned that I think will look super cute. I will call this project our PHASE 1. The paint and the curtains are in place. Next we will do the furniture and accessories. Then add all the essentials later this year and the final stages will be bringing home baby ;o) So since pictures tell a better story, I will just share the pictures of all the progress. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh I really like it. I can't wait to see it finished with baby and all!!!!
Very Lovely!
It is really cute. I really like the pink ribbons on the valence it balances it really nicely and keeps it really gender neutral. I can't wait to see the crib and furniture that you ordered put together in the room. How super cute:)
Not really pink Valie ;o) They are red gingham (that red and white checkered stuff). The color is just a bit off in the picture I guess. We too are excited about the furniture.
Post a Comment